No products in the basket.
The Rib-Step is an economical solution to getting back into your RIB or inflatable from the water, and can be used on any RIB inflatable as a boat boarding aid.
Choose; WHITE with blue steps or BLUE with white steps.
- A useful safety item to carry, to assist Man Over Board.
- Useful for smaller ribs/inflatables where there is not enough space to fit a ladder
- Fully adjustable to meet most fixing positions on a variety of ribs/ inflatables from tenders upwards. Max length is 1.3m. Min. length is 0.5m
- The fixing point needs to be sound and substantial enough to take the weight of the user. A dedicated fixing eye could be fixed to the transom.
- Rot proof with all plastic /polyester/nylon materials.
- Made with 2 inch webbing which lays flat on inflatable tubes and is comfortable on bare feet.
- Compact, flexible and easily stowed and once adjusted to the size required, is clipped in place in seconds.
- Double strapping on the treads to keep the step open, allows easy foot insertion.
- All new rib-steps now have a 316 stainless steel buckle rated at 1000kg. Some of the photos show the older plastic buckle but new purchases are all supplied with the higher rated metal buckle.
- Steps clearly visible when in the water
- … a much cheaper alternative than stainless steel!
Please note: The RIB-STEP is not a ladder; it is a ONE-STEP UP (leg-up) and should hang about 50cm below the water line. The second step is designed for children’s use.